This page showcases experiences of people where the True Mirror really made a difference. Seeing see what an amazing person they are and being validated for what was true about them – so wonderful!
- At the begining I started to laugh, it was so funny! But looking deeper, I started to cry. Then I was trapped into the image, kind of addicted into looking at it. I felt a little scared and went for a walk. For moments, my body started behaving backwards even when I was away from the mirror, which made me confused.
- I have a practice of meditation in which two people sit in front of the other in silence for a few minutes, looking into each other’s eyes. It is breathtaking to really SEE someone, these asymmetric little things we have are just part of our weirdness and beauty…
- This mirror is giving me the opportunity to meditate looking at my own eyes. For this, I want to thank you so much.
- I have covered it now. Needed a little more time to face it again because of the intensity of my experience, but would like to make it a everyday routine.
- It is really magic, congratulations for the amazing job
- xx Ashley
- Hello Beloved Star*Seeds
- I am a spiritual being seeking ways of meaningful & peaceful living, contact, connection, healing, wholeness & Wellbeing.
- When I came to the True Reflection Mirror room with my family, after our glorious cleansing @ TransFoamation, I stopped and took the time to read about this space & the mirrors. Very intrigued by the principles of it, I was eager to sit down and have a look. I thought I would be able to sit comfortably with myself and whatever I found. Surprisingly, I felt myself uncomfortable with it and it’s strangeness. My Strangeness. I then discovered a sort of rejection of myself, not staying to look for too long at any time, yet, continuing to look in many of them.
- When I finally settled in to give it my full attention and openness, and I immediately noticed that my face was turned to the side slightly. I was surprised that I come at the world with that level of guarding. I was able to make adjustments in my posture, in all the mirrors, feeling my body~mind align.
- With John’s instinctive guidance, I came to find a stillness, in my eyes. I noticed my gaze looking back at me would not shift back & forth, even if mine did. At once, I surrendered to the solidity, the depth, the simplicity and the perfection of my True Self, My Light in the reflection; and was overwhelmed with the immediate sensation that my body, mind & soul, had literally become ONE. I was Beauty*FULL!
- This was deeply moving, profound, and truly Transformative to me.
- It was a True coming home within myself. It’s as if my actual neurology & biology have been stunted, incomplete, incorrectly informed of my true dimensions in space and time; having never laid eyes on my Own True Being. I believe this could be proven that we are not fully hard-wired as our Organism is capable of being, without an experience of seeing One’s True Self, in All Our True Glory, in this
- I am SUPER Excited, to see what unfolds & how I can be involved!